Open Market Consultation
What is OMC for?
CircularPSP has carried out an Open Market Consultation in the form of a series of events which aimed to:
- Inform potential suppliers (industry) about the CircularPSP pre-commercial procurement opportunities
- Explain in detail the pre-commercial procurement process
- Open a dialogue with potential suppliers about the scope of procurement envisaged in the project (incl. technical specifications)
- Facilitate matchmaking among potential suppliers in need of support in the building of consortia capable of addressing the needs of the CircularPSP procurers in full
CircularPSP OMC Events
CircularPSP partners have organised 9 Open Market Consultations in May – June 2023.
The OMCs provided the procurers a chance to reach out to market stakeholders and explain in detail the pre-commercial procurement process and the CurcularPSP challenge. The events helped to start a discussion with potential suppliers and facilitate matchmaking among them to form consortia.
All OMC videos and presentations are available now:
International OMC (English)
OMC in Berlin (German)
OMC in Slovenia (Slovenian)
OMC in Istanbul (Turkish)
OMC in Guimaraes (Portuguese)
OMC in London (English)
OMC in Helsinki (English)
OMC in Sandyford (English)
OMC in Sweden (Swedish)
Goals of CircularPSP OMC events
- CircularPSP is keen to learn about the needs of other cities, regions and organisations having difficulties to transition to circularity. You are invited to respond to the following 10-15 minutes survey. The results will help the Buyers Group fine-tune the scope of the Challenge Brief.
- Express interest in becoming Preferred Partner via mail
- CircularPSP is supporting interested suppliers in finding suitable partners and coordinators. A match-making platform is available now. Register and search on the Matchmaking Platform.
- Subscribe or follow to be notified about updated Pitch Deck, Tender Launch and Training Events: Newsletter – Twitter – LinkedIn – Mastodon